- $60000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
• CBD location
• 12 month contract
This growing Energy company is seeking an Assessment Officer to work from their Melbourne CBD office. The Assessment Officer works with all members of the legislation team to provide ongoing support to the operations and development of the businesses conduct. The role’s primary focus and responsibility will be managing the process of new applications and renewals.
Key objectives for the role are:
- Manage the application and renewal process by reviewing sales documentation and corresponding with applicants throughout the process.
- Maintain customer records on the CRM database and continue to review and develop systems, processes and documentation.
- Develop effective communications and engage with stakeholders in a timely and effective way.
- Consumer enquiries and promoting of events.
- Provide general support in the areas of risk management, compliance and governance to the Corporate Services Team.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a customer service and/or administrative role (ideally experience with assessments/complaints/dispute resolution/regulation).
- Works with a thorough approach and high attention to detail with good follow up.
- Proven service-oriented work ethic and an ability to handle demanding clients.
- Good lateral thinker and problem solver.
- Strong skills using Microsoft Office and CRM.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and adapt to a changing work environment.
In return, for your outstanding work ethic and motivation, you will be rewarded with a:
- Competitive salary $60,000 - $70,000 + super
- Fabulous team environment
- Passionate and driven, value-based organisation
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Baker on 03 8547 1371