- $160000 - $180000 per annum, Benefits: Flexible workplace, benefits and competitive salary
- Job Type
- 10 days ago
- Legal Counsel - Projects/Infrastructure
- Leading Infrastructure Organisation
- Sydney - Competitive Salary and Benefits
Our client a leading Australian infrastructure organisation is looking for an experienced legal counsel to support their in-house legal team on major infrastructure and renewable energy projects across NSW and interstate.
This role will involve reporting into the Senior Legal Counsel providing legal support to the business within the organisation.
- reviewing and negotiating contracts for major infrastructure projects
- providing the business with front-end advice on renewable energy related infrastructure projects
- identifying key project commercial and legal and proposing solutions to the business
- Keeping the business abreast of legal risks and relevant legislation
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders
- Ideally have between 5-7 years PQE gained from a leading private practice firm or in-house organisation
- Have strong projects experience and strong commercial drafting skills
- Proven ability to manage competing deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment
In return the role offers high profile projects work, career development and a flexible workplace
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large 0434 294 665.