- $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
In this role, the Campaign Strategy Manager will be responsible for setting the strategy to launch the sales and marketing campaigns for residential developments across Melbourne. Ideally you will have the ability to utilize data and insights to set the campaign strategy, structure and budget for multiple project marketing campaigns.
This role will report into the Marketing Manager and will Manage 1 x direct report in marketing and 1 x in-direct report.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and set the campaign marketing strategy for the residential developments across Melbourne
- Set and manage budgets and expenditure
- Analyse the data and insights gathered to ensure that the campaign is relevant and reaching the target audience
- Managing external agencies to develop the campaign marketing strategy
- Assist in identifying target audience, product mix, creative direction and communication branding
- Manage internal stakeholders to ensure consistency of the campaign strategy, setting of timeline and budget
- Evaluate campaign metrics vs strategy KPI’s; pro-actively identify issues or opportunities to achieve KPI’s
- Review and oversee Press Releases and marketing collateral.
- 3 years plus ideally in residential property marketing or in shopping centre, consumer insight marketing
- Hold a Bachelor degree in Marketing
- Have a strong strategic mindset
- The ability to work with data and be able to extract consumer insights
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Current drivers licence and the requirement to work in Australia.
On offer is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a well-respected and well reputable private development organization, with an excellent company culture that is collegiate in style.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below.