- $65000 - $75000 per annum
- Job Type
- 11 days ago
• Attractive mix of compliance and advisory
• Great benefits
This mid-tier firm located in Melbourne CBD is looking for an ambitious, hungry and personable intermediate accountant to join their growing team. This firm services all their clients needs, priding themselves on being business partners with their clients rather then business consultants.
Being an international mid tier firm, they are able to pull expertise from various different locations and specialisations in order to best service their clients and train their staff.
Located in the hart of the CBD it is easy to access via public transport and you will be spoilt for lunch spots and shopping.
Reporting directly into the manager, your work will involve but not limited to;
- Preparation of tax compliance work (financial statements, income tax returns, BAS/IAS, FBT returns, payroll tax etc)
- Liaising with the ATO and other regulatory agencies
- Mentoring of junior staff
- Working with a range of entities including companies, trusts, partnerships, sole traders and super funds
- Preparation of budgets and fee estimates
- Management of ATO lodgement and ASIC
- Assisting with client advisory under the guidance of a Manager/Supervisor
In order to be successful for this role you should;
- At least 2+ years experience in Public practice accounting
- CA/CPA qualified (completing)
- Technically strong
- Passionate about client service, consulting and advisory
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- A keen want to do some value add work
- Competitive remuneration and non-monetary rewards
- Market-leading professional development and mentoring program
- Full study support
- Lots of social time, Friday Night drinks
- Great working culture with many more benefits
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.