- Narre Warren
- $160000 - $200000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
As the Centre Manager you will be responsible for the team in providing support, leadership and assistance in managing all facets of a managed centre to maximise revenue for the international owners of the asset. You will have a proven track record as a Centre Manager who has a key role in developing staff, builds on streamlining internal systems and procedures; delivering the retail asset plan.
Ideally the right candidate will have a minimum of 5 + years of direct experience within a Senior Centre Management position. Your attention to detail, organisational skills and the ability to deal with complex issues are all key characteristics for this role.
You will have experience in the following;
- Creating the Annual budget and monthly forecasting activities
- Assisting in the management of debtors
- Working with Head Office to identify opportunities for additional revenue streams
- Actively engaging with the local community
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of Marketing, Operations & Leasing
On offer is an opportunity to join an employer of choice that offers an incredible company culture. An attractive salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Erin Dixson on 0413 074 283 / firstname.lastname@example.org