- North Sydney
- $70000 - $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Location - next to all public transport links
- Team - Small family feeling in a growing business
- Flexibility - while growing and further developing
FutureYou have partnered with a professional services accounting firm who are looking to grow their team. They currently have 2 partners and 20 people in the office, they are a growing firm with plans to double this by the end of 2019.
This role is due to growth - they need a Senior Administration to join their internal accounting and admin team.
This is a permanent, full time position.
Your duties will involve but not limited to:
- Administration - ensuring filing (electronic) is completed correctly, details up to date and phones/emails answered.
- Bookkeeping - raising invoices, billing, paying supplier invoices and payroll.
- ASIC obligations
- Liaising with ATO
- Corresponding with clients - ensuring everything is ticking along correctly.
This is an internal accounting/administration position - you will have minimal engagement with client accounts however, will engage regularly with clients. You will be a first point of call therefore, strong communication skills is essential.
Experience in professional services accounting firms is also essential.
In return you will receive $65k - $80k + super depending on your experience. They promote flexibility and comfortable working too.
If this sounds like the role for you, please 'apply online' or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org