- Macquarie Park
- $71175 - $76650 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Incredibly large organisation - household known brand!
- Great management team - supportive and promote development!
- Part-time - flexible working hours - work from home!
FutureYou have partnered with a very large, household known name in the recruitment of their new part-time Payroll Officer. This is a newly created role in order to help with some of the projects that are happening and on-going.
You'd be joining a large, national brand and despite having a large team, they have very little turnover all thanks to the supportive and nurturing Payroll Manager.
You will be based in their head office in the Macquarie Park area.
You duties will include but not limited to:
- End to end payroll processing using SAP
- Processing of super and tax
- Third party deductions such as child support
- High volume EBA and award interpretation
- Ad hoc project
- Process improvements
There is a large reporting project happening at the moment that you are welcome to get involved in, they implemented a new reporting tool that they do nothing with at the moment therefore it's yours to work on!
This is a part-time role - therefore please only be open to part-time hours.
Please ensure you have SAP knowledge, this will ensure you hit the ground running. Training on processing will be provided however, it is beneficial to have prior system knowledge.
In return you will receive $65k - $75k + superannuation - pro-rated. This is ideally a 3-4 day role however, there is absolute flexibility. If you'd like to work 5 short days that also works well. You can also work from home.
If this sounds like the role for you, please 'apply online' or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.