- Up to $140,000 + Super + Bonus
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
The business is focused on investment banking across Asia-Pacific and a large amount of the direction and senior leadership team are based in Sydney. Sydney is a massive growth market for them as such they are looking to bring in additional headcount to this small tight-knit team.
If you are a compliance professional with experience in either global markets or investment banking, and you are ready to drive positive compliance outcomes for a global bank then this is the right role for you.
- Ensure all business units are aware of incoming regulations and legal matters from the regulators
- Ensure compliance reporting is done in a prompt and accurate manner
- Ensure that policies and procedures are up to date
- Build strong relationships with the business and stakeholders
You will have:
- 3+ years in a compliance position at an investment bank or focused on global markets
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders internally is a must
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then please press apply or send your CV to JacobBryk@future-you.com.au
FutureYou Risk and Compliance welcome all applicants for a confidential career discussion for this role or any other suitable Audit, Risk and Compliance positions that we are currently working on.
To be eligible for this role you will need full working rights for Australia.
0431 762 341