- $140,000 - $180,000 + Super
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
This organisation is in the insurance sector and works closely with their broking network. This is a group level role in their advisory business where the day to day tasks include, building frameworks and supporting each partners risk management teams. Each separate strand of the business has their own operational risk and compliance framework which is then implemented from the top down.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning, designing and implementing the risk management framework
- Provide support for the development of risk reporting and implementing controls
- Strategic risk advice to key stakeholders
- Build a regular compliance monitoring programme
- Provide risk & compliance training to the business
The ideal candidate will currently be in ether a Line 2 Operational Risk role, audit or compliance. Experience in the Insurance space is also highly desirable.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then please press apply or send your CV to JacobBryk@future-you.com.au
FutureYou Risk and Compliance welcome all applicants for a confidential career discussion for this role or any other suitable Audit, Risk and Compliance positions that we are currently working on.
To be eligible for this role you will need full working rights for Australia.
0431 762 341