- Excellent remuneration
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Business Partnering
- People & Culture team
- Reporting to Head of Talent
Our client is based in Sydney CBD and is a leading Australian Financial Services body.
- This role sits within the Talent Team which is a key part of the wider People & Culture team.
- The P&C team are responsible for the development and implementation of the strategic people agenda, which enable the business to achieve its corporate objectives.
- This role will see you partner with the senior management team of your business area to provide support and expertise in regards to talent management.
- This includes talent acquisition, resource planning, capability growth and succession planning strategies.
- These tasks will be undertaken in line with the business’s inclusion and diversity strategy.
- You will be responsible for executing best practise recruitment processes and demonstrating excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- To be successful in the role you will come from a Financial or Professional Services background.
- You will have HR Business Partnering skills and have recruitment as part of your responsibility.
- It is key that you have outstanding relationship and stakeholder management skills and enjoy working as part of a collaborative team.
An excellent environment in a leading organisation.
Please contact email@example.com for more information. Alternatively, apply for the role now to be reviewed for this role.