- Wetherill Park
- $120000 - $125000 per annum, Benefits: + SUPER + BONUS
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
• Composite food manufacturer requires a Strategic HSE Manager
• Full control over site based HSE
A complex multi line composite manufacturing site in Western Sydney requires a HSE Manager with a hands on approach and strategic nouse.
Reporting to the Site Director the HSE Manager will be a member of the Leadershiop team on site. The facility employs over 150 staff and operates 24/6.5. The HSE Manager will have control over HSE directives and policies on site and be charged with the continual improvement of the companies safety policies and procedures. Your focus will be on championing a world class facility in terms of safe working. Specifically you will:
- Implement strategic initiatives to develop and drive continuous improvement in HSE performance, in accordance with a vision of ‘Zero Harm'
- Direct and coordinate the development and implementation of the HSE strategy and program by recommending HSE objectives, monitoring and communicating on HSE performance to improve decision making, and integrating HSE into business decisions across functions
- Lead and direct all accident investigations, documenting and reporting against them as well as implementing long term sustainable improvement measures
- Maintain and develop the sites ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 certification
You will be given a great deal of autonomy by the Site Director and be expected to work without supervision, setting strategy and implementing all policy and process behind the companies HSE vision.
To be successful in applying for this role you will be a proven HSE Leader with your experience gained in a food or FMCG manufacturing environment. You will ideally be Degree qualified but will have certainly woeked within a ISO14001 framework for a number of years. You will be able to evidence Managing complex Safety audits as well as significany improvements in safety records particularly around lost time statistics.
In return you will be taking on a senior leadership role at the businesses largest and mopst complex manufacturing facility.
Up to $125,000 + Super + Bonus
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, 02 9195 2381