- North Ryde
- $70000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
- Large multinational electronics company
- Strong focus around innovation and sustainability
- Customer centric organisation
Our client is a large multinational organisation with a focus on its people, customers and society. They are passionate about innovation and ensure the highest level of ethics and integrity. They ensure they are always driving effectiveness and productivity in all their employees.
As the Supply Planner you will be managing the supply planning process, working with the warehouse and collaborating with the demand planning team to manage stocks and bottle necks to ensure upmost efficiency.
- Executing weekly supply planning process and ensuring maximum service levels are maintained
- Building and maintaining relationships with third party vendors to ensure on time delivery
- Manage inventory and review inventory policies to ensure high service levels are reached
- Manage product life cycles
- Manage freight requirements
- Plan NPD launches and ensure delivery of NPD timelines are met
- Work to improve and simplify supply planning process
- Qualification in Supply Chain or other relevant field
- 2+ years’ experience in a Supply Planning role
- Advanced Excel skills
- SAP knowledge
- Stakeholder management skills
- Effective communicator
An exciting opportunity for a supply planner to make a real contribution in a multinational company within the electronics industry.
Dir: 02 9195 2384