- Sydney C B D
- $170000 per annum
- Job Type
- 14 days ago
- Market leading multinational
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Lower North Shore location
Our client is a market leading global corporate who are continuing to grow their ANZ operations.
Working for a billion dollar plus division of a large global corporate, you will be responsible for forward looking projects at Group level, working collaboratively with other finance functions and business partnering across divisions in providing financial analysis and advice to leadership teams.
Reporting to the Head of Group FP&A, you will be responsible for providing key financial performance analysis to divisional and corporate functions:
- Reporting, planning & forecasting
- Working capital analysis and cash flow reporting
- Prepare financial models to support strategic planning activities
- Trend analysis across divisions
- Business performance reporting
- Business plans
You will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional with a proven track record in an analytical role within a large corporate. You will have excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills, with a creative flair. You will have advanced financial modelling and data analysis skills.
Big 4 experience is highly desirable.
An attractive package up to $170,000 plus bonus for the right candidate in conjunction with excellent career progression, training & development and coaching from senior management.