- $10000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Compliance Officer
- Globally recognized Engineering, Infrastructure and Asset Management firm
- Play a fundamental role in Legal team across ANZ
Our client are global leaders across a diverse range of services. They are innovators and inventors who utilize their expertise and advanced technologies to produce effective solutions, uniquely for you. They are seeking a Conflicts & Probity Officer to join their legal team in Sydney or Melbourne.
The Conflict & Probity Officer will be required to:
- Implement and manage the organisations Conflicts & Probity Policy.
- Conduct conflicts/probity checks as part of the project tender process.
- Advise tender teams on probity requirements as part of Government procurement processes.
- Identify and implement mechanisms during project delivery phase to manage conflicts/probity issues if identified as part of tender process.
- Review and confirm that management mechanisms are in place and being used.
- Collaborate with the legal team across ANZ
The ideal candidate will:
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Have experience in procurement processes, ideally government procurement processes
- Have an in-depth understanding of probity issues
- Have experience in identifying conflicts of interest in project procurement & delivery
- Have exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
- Be able to effectively manage competing demands
- $110,000 + super
- Newly created position in Legal team
- Exceptional employee benefits
- Sydney or Melbourne location
Interested? Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Alanagh Hunt in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2950 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org