- $98550 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Experienced Quality Engineer required immediately
- World leading industrial manufacturing company
- Excellent remuneration and future progression opportunities
My client is looking to bring on board an experienced Quality Engineer to help maintain and further improve quality standards across their manufacturing and engineering facility. You will report directly to the Engineering Manager, and be instrumental in maintaining and improving Quality outcomes across the business.
My client are a highly regarded engineering and manufacturing specialist who have a large global footprint. Due to continued growth and the securing of very large and long-term contracts, my client are looking to bring on an experienced Quality Manager to help drive the continued improvement of the Quality management system.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to ensure compliance with all applicable Quality ISO and regulatory standards at the local, state and Federal level.
You will also be responsible for driving operational excellence processes and quality improvement and compliance efforts across the department. Other responsibilities include:
- Establish accurate plans, policies and procedures, at all levels to meet or exceed all internal and external customer expectations
- Ensure product releases are accomplished on time within all compliance standards
- Develop and implement quality management strategies while maintaining deadlines and budgets
- Establish process monitoring, where appropriate
- Review, develop and implement process documentation as required
- Ensure inspection criteria are established for products and components
- Ensure all suppliers meet proper compliance standards
- Achieve and maintain ISO 9001 certification
- Assure CAPA system implementation maintenance and operation
- Run effective NCR material program
- Lead quality improvement initiatives with sub-contractors & suppliers
The ideal candidate will have:
- A technical or engineering background (mechanical or electrical preferred)
- Several years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with quality systems and standards in a complex manufacturing environment is essential
- Knowledge of QSR, ISO9001, EN9100 regulations and Lean manufacturing principles
- Strong computer knowledge including Microsoft office and QMS
Preferred qualifications include ASQ Engineer / Auditor certification and a Green of Black Belt Lean Six Sigma certification.
This position provides the opportunity to join a secure, growing and dynamic business with global reach and ambitions, as well as the chance to optimize and develop the Quality function to ensure the continued success of the business.
Succession planning is important to my client, and a clear path to further career progression within the company is available for the right applicant.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Stuart van Heerden on 03 8547 1333 or email directly at email@example.com.