- North Sydney
- $80k to $85k base + super
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
- Leading Financial Services Organisation, CBD
- Analysis, Securitisation & Treasury Focus
- Flexibility & Excellent Work/Life Balance
My client is a leading Financial Services organisation known for its remarkable organic growth, great reputation in the Australian market & for its fantastic culture supporting flexibility and work/life balance, located in Sydney CBD.
They are seeking a high-caliber and inquisitive Trust Analyst to join the Treasury team in this highly analytical role.
This is a newly created role in which you will have visibility of the overall business & products. You will also have the opportunity to business partner with senior stakeholders across the business.
- Trust Reporting and Funding
- Build and maintain relevant dashboards or trigger reporting
- Identify and analyse trends
- Cashflow analysis and reporting
- Manipulate data and build financial models
To be successful, you must have:
- CA/CPA qualification
- 2+years of Trust Accounting and/or Securitisation experience within Financial Services
- Experience with trust structures and market concepts
- Experience with using legal documentation in the form of Trust Deeds to accordingly prepare distributions
- Experience with cash flow analysis and reporting
- Experience with derivatives or hedge accounting
The salary on offer fr this role is $80k to $85k base + super.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below or send your CV directly to Neha Jain on email@example.com