- $120000 - $135000 per annum
- Job Type
- 12 months ago
The client is an innovative tiered supply into the construction sector. Supplying complete safety systems into commercial and resiential home builders the client is seeing a huge order book continue to grow and needs a Project Manager to deal with all site based project management.
About The Role
Reporting to the General Manager the Project Manager will lead the design, coordination and execution of installations on clients sites. Specifically the Project Manager will:
- Design, review and interpret system drawings
- Manage, Coordinate and schedule all materials and labour requirements
- Project manage and report on project timescales
- Manage the customers key stakeholders on site
- Oversee and ensure the standard of quality of work by sub contractors is to specification
- Manage all safety and quality requirements
This is a complex role running multiple projects for a growing tier 2 supplier into construction. You will be expected to juggle multiple contract works ranging in value from $100,000 to $5m.
You will be a Project/ Installation Manager with experience of delivering systems into builders. You will have worked with fire systems, security systems or potentially HVAC installtions. You will hold expert Knowledge of the industry relevant Australian Standards and National Construction Code. You will be able to demonstrate an extensive track record of managing installation teams working with a complex project delivered into builders. Ideally you would also be trade qualified.
Up to $135,000 + Super
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, email@example.com