- $100000 - $135000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
- Global Financial Service
- Must have trades floor exposure - Equity, FX, FI
- CBD Location, stunning office, collaborative team
- Multi-asset support for front office and back office which relate to the lifecycle of a trade, i.e. pricing, risk, profit and loss, settlement etc.
- Proactively act on issues and works with development teams on resolving them in the short and long term.
- Participate in incident and problem management
- Liaise directly with end users, global teams and vendors.
- Assist users with various technical or ad-hoc requests.
- Monitoring, trouble-shooting and status reporting.
- Proactively identify and implement improvements to the platform.
- Assist projects to operational stage through system integration, testing, deployment, localisation and some programming type activities.
- Minimum 3 years of application support experience in Banking environment must have experience in one of the following area Equity Support, FX Support or Fixed Income Support
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in a technical discipline, e.g. computer science, engineering (all disciplines), information technology, information systems, mathematics, physics and combined degrees such as business or information technology
- Good mathematical, analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, positive 'can do' attitude and a quick learner
- Team player
- Preferred work right in Australia
- Scripting: PowerShell , Python
- SQL query
Permanent, full time position, $100,000 - $135,000 salary package depending on experience
Jessica Meadows - 0291952924