- $65k to $70k base + super + bonus
- Job Type
- 4 days ago
• Leading Private Equity firm in Sydney CBD
• Career progression within a high-performing team
My client is an industry leading global Private Equity firm that has received many accolades including Firm of the Year.
They have built a reputation for excellence and are known for their impressive portfolio of acquisitions and investments.
This firm has an elite executive team who are recognised as industry leaders and together they have created a high-performance culture.
They are looking for a high caliber Financial Accountant who is hungry to learn and develop to join the Finance function.
In this role, you will learn and gain experience across Financial Reporting, Management Accounting and Fund Accounting.
- Performing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Performing daily and monthly reconciliations
- Performing month-end close activities
- Preparing financial statements, tax returns and journal entries
- Performing unit pricing calculations and distributions
- Preparing investor reporting
- Projects and analysis
- Stakeholder management
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2 years of experience as an Assistant Accountant preferably within Financial Services OR
- 1-2 years of experience within Business Services in a mid-tier chartered firm
To be successful, you MUST have:
- 1-2 years of accounting experience
- Part CA/CPA qualified
- A minimum of Distinction average at University
- Prior business services experience in Big 4 or professional firm preferable
- Strong Excel skills (pivots, v-lookups, formulas)
- Ability to work in a high-performance culture
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be an Australian citizen/permanent resident
The salary on offer is $65k to $70k base + super + bonus
Please call Neha Jain for a confidential discussion on 02 9195 2902 or email your CV to email@example.com