- Salary information available on request
- Job Type
- 23 days ago
- Chambers recognised Partners
- Global firm
- Excellent career development opportunities
Recently they have grown significantly creating an opportunity for a Senior Associate to join the dynamic and enthusiastic Melbourne team!
The key responsibilities and requirements for this role are as follows;
- Work on both the project delivery and finance aspects of major infrastructure and energy transactions for a range of public sector and private clients
- You will provide advice to a variety of domestic and overseas corporate and government clients and will be exposed to interesting, high quality work.
- Assist with all business development related activities
The successful candidate will need to be an energetic, driven and focused individual with exceptional academic achievements. Other requirements for this role are as follows;
- A minimum a of 4 years’ experience in construction and infrastructure, ideally gained within a top tier or large international legal practice
- Exceptional analytical, technical and drafting skills
- Demonstrated experience dealing with complex transactions
- The ability to run smaller transactional matters autonomously
- Outstanding client liaison skills
This is a genuine career opportunity to work with leaders in the field in a global firm offering mentoring, career progression opportunities along with a long list of benefits.
This is one of several Construction roles FutureYou is recruiting in Melbourne. For a confidential discussion about all of your options, please contact Anna Caelli on (03) 8547 1386 or 0478 832 930. Alternatively, to apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button.