- $135000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Innovative, collaborative and positive team-orientated environment
- Create and deliver projects that make an impact
- Modern, world-class facilities
Market Leader in Integrated Media.
This position exists to continually improve the value IT is providing by managing the efficient implementation of new IT services or enhancements to existing services.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of project planning, development and implementation for a range of projects, including developing project plans, coordinating resources, managing budgets, meeting reporting requirements, and supporting project-related activities, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope in line with established agency project management methodology.
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to engage stakeholders and ensure project deliverables are met.
- Ensure compliance with governance and quality requirements, to successfully deliver all key project/s milestones and outcomes.
As a successful candidate you will have:
- Strong stakeholder management with the ability to engage, influence and negotiate at all levels
- Business acumen, well developed inter-personal skills
- Sound planning capability, good prioritisation skills and personal organisation
- High level planning, teamwork, communication and negotiating skills
- Proven ability in project management
- Proven track record for project delivery - minimum 5 years' experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving and investigative skills
You will be joining a collaborative and enjoyable working environment and exposure to challenging and rewarding projects.
Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Corin Roberts in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2929.