- Sydney C B D
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
• Inspiring leadership with incredible support
• Growth/succession encouraged
Our client is a Global leading FMCG business with extraordinary market penetration and a strong high performing culture. The have a unique and highly desirable opportunity to be the conduit between NPD, Marketing, planning, finance and insights in a brand executive capacity within New Product Introduction. This is an integral role within the business and with a policy to first support and promote people through out the business you never know where this opportunity may take you be it Internationally or within the business.
- NPI (new product introduction) project management to ensure all key milestones are hit and sensitivities flagged to Brand Manager where appropriate.
- Work closely with Brand Manager and Agency to ensure full year campaigns and messaging are aligned.
- Identify and analyse consumer needs/segment trends
- Identify opportunities, and propose solutions & actions based on finding through the likes of Aztec
- Understand segment needs and trends and align with Insights Team on developing further deep dive insights needed to present back to Brand Manager.
- You will ideally be familiar with some or all of the following Aztec, Trackview, and Quantium
- Have come from an FMCG back ground preferably with a T1 organisation
- Desire a career surrounded by some of the best in the business to propel your career
- You have a high level of motivation, collaboration and communication
- Work within a fast paced environment and can juggle multiple projects with ease
On offer is the opportunity to join the globes largest FMCG business in a role tat could cement your career moving forward as they often facilitate international moves should this be a desire. Please apply now or call Lisa Chesterman for confidential discussion on 91952347