- Salary ranging from $110,000 - $150,000
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Lead technology operational risk assignments within financial services
- Transform risk functions and implement technology solutions
- Australia’s leading financial services organisations
Several roles in both leading Australian banks, international banks and consultancies for experienced Technology Risk experts. You will come from either a technology risk or IT Audit background and have an ability to build and maintain effective stakeholder relationships both internally and externally. You will be addressing complex issues such as technology transformations, business and process controls transformation, application security, IT Governance, risk and controls, ITGC etc. Your role will be to transform risk functions and implement technology solutions that support risk management and governance.
- Lead technology risk engagements
- Have an excellent understanding of the Australian financial services industry
- Design, implement, monitor and report on technology risk and compliance frameworks across multiple business units
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relationships
You will have:
- 5+ years of experience working in banking, financial services or blue chip companies
- Enterprise, governance, risk and compliance understanding and knowledge
- Understanding and expertise in Technology risks and controls and IT Governance
- Governance risk and controls technology design, implementation and monitoring experience
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then please press apply or send your CV to JacobBryk@future-you.com.au
FutureYou Risk and Compliance welcome all applicants for a confidential career discussion for this role or any other suitable Audit, Risk and Compliance positions that we are currently working on.
To be eligible for this role you will need full working rights for Australia.
0431 762 341