- $180000 - $200000 per annum, Benefits: + Super Annuation
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
• Sydney based role with occasional travel inter state
• OPEX focused role, improve existing automation and implementing LEAN Manufacturing processes
A major industrial products manufacturer with multiple sites across the country. The role will be Sydney based with occasional travel inter state.
Reporting to the National GM, the National Continuous Improvement Manager will be responsible for multiple sites. The role focus will be on CAPEX, Automation and process engineering across various sized plants. Specifically the role holder will define and implement continuous activities for the numerous plant locations. A large focus of the role will be on factory flow and layout and on the training and development of departmental leaders. The successful applicant will need to create strong working relationships with various state, plant and manufacturing managers, encouraging a culture of transparency and engagement at all levels.
To be successful in applying for this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Proven experience with multi site Continuous Improvement projects and activities
- You will have identified, planned and implemented CI activities yourself in a stand alone role previously
- Degree qualified in an Engineering subject
- Experience with both volume processing environments and automated facilities
You will be comfortable working across senior stakeholders, driving improvements and doing so in a collaborative, engaging manner.
A salary commensurate to a national role of this type leading multi site Improvement activities.
Matt Walker, Associate Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org