- $180000 - $200000 per annum, Benefits: + Super
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
• Automated invested in manufacturing facility in NSW
• Full site control from inbound to outbound, 80 staff
The client is an industry leading building products manufacturer boasting an advanced and automated facility in North West Sydney which has received multi million dollar investment in recent years.
Reporting to the Divisional Director the Plant Manager will be fully responsible for site performance. The Plant Manager will be responsible for:
- All daily, weekly and monthly reporting, full site control from inbound to maufacturing and distribution
- The site's 80 staff and 4 Managers
- Safe working Aand championing a Continuous Improvement culture
- All site CAPEX and automation work, including projects and reverse engineering on site
- Transforming maintenance from a reactive to a truly preventative business function
- Working closely with Quality to ensure the highest delivery levels with least re-work possible
This is a visible and autonomous Plant leadership role with plenty of opportunity to progress.
You will be a Plant/ Site/ Manufacturing Manager from within a JIT production facility. You will have held full site control of at least a semi-automated factory. You will ideally be from building materials, chemicals, plastics or automotive sector and your experience with continuousimprovement, automation and TPM led engineering will be complemented by a Degree in a relevant subject.
A salary commensurate with a Senior Plant Leadership role within manufacturing + super annuation. The opportunity to join a business enjoying huge growth and an exciting order book for the next 9 months.
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, email@example.com