- $150000 - $170000 per annum, Benefits: Free car parking
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
• Cool and vibrant SME in the events industry
• Part of the Management team
My client is a well-established SME company who boast an impressive portfolio of customers and continue to be instrumental in producing Australia's most prestigious live events.
This is a unique opportunity for the newly created Head of Finance to join the business at an exciting time in their journey.
As part of the Management team and reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will take ownership for the entire finance function, establishing best practices, procedures and create an effective business partnering capability:
- Monthly management reporting, insights and analysis
- Budgeting, forecasting and cashflow
- Be a key business partner to the Management team, providing decision support insights
- Prepare business cases to include financial models
- Identify opportunities to drive efficiencies and the continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Establish robust controls, processes and documentation to streamline the finance function
- Engage with the external advisers and be a key point of contact for the annual audit
- You should be a qualified accountant (CA/CPA) and have a proven track record working in a similar capacity (Head of Finance, Finance Manager, Financial Controller)
- Comfortable working through ambiguity, a lack of structure, processes and controls; you should enjoy creating this and making a difference
- Able to adapt style to work with stakeholders at all levels
- Highly proactive, advanced problem-solving ability and a strong communicator
- Advanced knowledge of XERO is advantageous
A package starting at $150,000 inclusive of super, plus free on-site car parking whilst working in a flexible environment out of a brand-new office space.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please share your resume through clicking on the link. Chris Martin on 02 9195 2901