- $135000 - $145000 per annum, Benefits: + Super
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
Market leader within their category the client boasts a new 24/7 food production plant producing for the major retailers. Based North of Wyong the client requires an Engineering Manager with a hands on approach to Engineering.
Reporting into the Site Manager the role holder will take control of the $1.5m budget and team of 8. The Engineering Manager will be responsible for the continuation of a TPM approach to site equipment as well as planning and directing all reactive site maintenance. The site is semi automated and has received large amounts of CAPEX investment during the last year. In particular the Engineering Manager will:
- Lead, direct and manage the electrical and mechanical reactive maintenance for a team of 7 via the Engineering Lead on site
- Define all CAPEX and project needs
- Continue to steer the department towards a TPM Led approach to engineering activities, ensuring OEE levels are as high as possible
- Ensure safe working is at the forefront of the departments approach
Working directly for the Plant Manager you will be part of th SLT and be expected to contribute to both vision and execution as such.
Who you are
You will be an Engineering Manager (maintenance) with your experience gained from a volume processing facility (preferably food or FMCG). You will be trade qualified and have risen from being a hands on engineer to leading a large electro-mechanical team of Engineers. Further to this you will be hands on in your approach, hold teams to account and be able to evidence having implemented TPM methodologies and improved MEX systems.
Package On Offer
A salary of $135,000- $145,000 + Super
Matt Walker, Associate Partner, 02 9195 2381