- North Sydney
- $120,000 - $140,000 + Super
- Job Type
- 24 days ago
- Innovative financial services company embarking on a growth journey
- Senior leadership position reporting into the Chief Compliance Officer
- Help develop and manage junior members of the compliance team
An established and innovative financial services company are looking for a Senior Manager to join their compliance team focused on the areas of lending, advisory and asset management. The roles is an effective second in command position reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer and leading two individuals on the team.
- Help develop and manage members of the team
- Assist the implementation of the compliance framework, and compliance monitoring project
- Have a deep understanding of regulations within the financial services industry and assist with the regulator obligations of the company
- Provide advice to the business in relation to compliance and new regulations
- Maintain compliance registers, policies and documents
You Will Have:
- 5+ years of regulatory compliance experience in either Banking or Financial Services
- Experience in development and maintenance of the AML/CTF framework
- Experience in managing people
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain internal stakeholder relationships
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then please press apply or send your CV to JacobBryk@future-you.com.au
FutureYou Risk and Compliance welcome all applicants for a confidential career discussion for this role or any other suitable Audit, Risk and Compliance positions that we are currently working on.
To be eligible for this role you will need full working rights for Australia.
0431 762 341