- $65000 - $80000 per annum, Benefits: Car Park & Phone
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
Located in the heart of the CBD, this super boutique prides themselves on specialising in the Australian market of management across both Industrial and Commercial management. Our client demonstrates a strong network within the market and is well known for it's collective expertise and repeat business in all areas.
The successful candidate will be joining a highly experienced asset management team who will offer ongoing support and training throughout your time within this position. This role will require you to carry out all aspects of Property Management including liaising with tenants, financial management and arrears, negotiation of leases and maintenance.
To be successful in this role, you must display the following qualities:
- Proven 1 -3 + years in property management experience in Commercial and Industrial or of the like;
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills;
- Demonstrable commercial acumen and business sense;
- A team orientated focus, with the ability to work with a range of internal and external personnel;
- Confident and self-motivated, with a willingness to contribute ideas, views and expertise.
On offer is an opportunity to join an employer of choice that offers an incredible company culture. An attractive salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, or you would like to connect and find out more about the commercial or retail property industry please contact Erin Dixson on 0413 074 283.