- New South Wales
- $100000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
My client is a specialist within retail asset management as they provide expertise in Shopping Centre Management, Retail Strategic Advisory Services and Retail Leasing across all of Australia.
The successful candidate will have strong business acumen and exceptional communication skills. The ability to demonstrate a track record of engagement with key stakeholders and past experience managing retailer relationships is crucial.
Ideally the right candidate will have a minimum of 4-6 + years of direct experience within retail shopping centres. Strong attention to detail, being highly organised and the ability to deal with complex issues are all key characteristics for this role.
You will have experience in the following;
- Creating the Annual budget and monthly forecasting activities
- Assisting in the management of debtors
- Working with Head Office to identify opportunities for additional revenue streams
- Actively engaging with the local community
- Strong knowledge of Operations / Facilities background
- Exposure to Casual Mall Leasing
On offer is an opportunity to join an employer of choice that offers;
- 20 hours per week / flexibility
- Incredible company culture
- Team suppot
- Attractive salary
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, or you would like to connect and find out more about the retail property industry please contact Erin Dixson on 0413 074 283.