- Sydney C B D
- $140,000 - $180,000 + Super
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Engage with senior stakeholders to deliver the risk and compliance initiatives
- Implement significant changes to improve governance, culture and conduct
- Help identify and mitigate risks across a range of business units
A leading international bank based in Sydney are looking for a Senior Manager to join their Transformation programme to help deliver the specific Risk and Compliance initiatives identified by the bank. Help to identify risks and support the business units to mitigate these risks. You will be responsible for delivering the strategic projects of the bank including identifying, assessing and prioritising risks, and providing a structure and framework to manage and mitigate those risks.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing SME in regulatory change requirements
- Support the business in undertaking a gap analysis of the current status quo vs the legal and regulatory change requirements
- Ensure that risks are mitigated
- Work alongside the change manager in order to help translate the requirements into training material for the business
- Be a key cog in the transition from project environment to embedding the new frameworks
- Have an outstanding understanding of the legal and compliance landscape of banking in Australia
- Have a qualification in law or related disciplines
- Outstanding communication and organisation skills
- Previous experience in a projects environment would be beneficial
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then please press apply or send your CV to JacobBryk@future-you.com.au
FutureYou Risk and Compliance welcome all applicants for a confidential career discussion for this role or any other suitable Audit, Risk and Compliance positions that we are currently working on.
To be eligible for this role you will need full working rights for Australia.
0431 762 341