- Sydney C B D
- $110,000 - $140,000 + Super + Bonus
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
- Join this rapidly expanding financial services business in a business continuity role
- Wide ranging role focusing on all business units – in the operational risk team
- Strong focus on career development and advancement
A global financial services business are looking for an experienced Manager or Senior Manager to join their Risk and Compliance team as a Business Continuity specialist. The role is wide and varied with a focus on the maintenance of the business resilience framework. This is a newly created role that is a key part of the strategic growth plans of the business.
- Maintain and coordinate the Business Resilience Framework and policies
- Develop and co-ordinate the critical function testing
- Liaise with partners in order to co-ordinate the annual business resilience program
- Prepare reports to present to the business and senior leadership team
You will have:
- 4+ years experience in a business continuity/resilience role within banking, insurance or financial services
- Understanding of Crisis Management and Business Continuity standards and practice (BS: 11200:2014) and (ISO 22301:2012)
- Experience in Business Continuity planning and conducting Critical Function Testing
- Experience in delivering training
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal stakeholder relationships
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then please press apply or send your CV to JacobBryk@future-you.com.au
FutureYou Risk and Compliance welcome all applicants for a confidential career discussion for this role or any other suitable Audit, Risk and Compliance positions that we are currently working on.
To be eligible for this role you will need full working rights for Australia.
Jacob Bryk – Principal Consultant – Operational Risk & Compliance
0431 762 341