- Sydney C B D
- $150000 - $200000 per annum, Benefits: Chance of Equity
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
Boutique corporate firm is seeking to strengthen its corporate presence and bring on an experienced corporate commercial lawyer to join a close-knit team in Sydney’s CBD office. With a strong brand in this space, our client acts largely for a mix of entrepreneurs, start up businesses & technology companies, both domestically and internationally alongside the other top-tiers.
With a national presence, you will be working with a host of long-standing corporate clients on a mix of:
- Private mergers, acquisitions and corporate structuring transactions;
- Capital raisings, joint ventures and trade sales;
- More general corporate advisory & governance work.
- You will also be involved in business development & marketing of the firm to attract new business.
- A minimum of 6-9 years plus PQE gained within a top-tier, mid-tier or well–regarded boutique firm or in-house organisation;
- Experience in one or more of the following: M&A, joint ventures, trade sales, capital raisings or general corporate commercial advisory.
- A strong interest and experience in working with start-up businesses.
- The ability to work autonomously, as well as the capability to supervise/mentor juniors.
- A passion for business development and marketing.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- The chance of equity.
- Opportunities for client development & hands on exposure.
- Flexible working practices.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 029 195 2981/0421 171 391.