- Job Type
- 27 days ago
Our client is a leading international firm with a growing demand in the commercial property space. Due to sustained growth, a new role has been created for an experienced property lawyer with 4-6 years’ PAE to join a friendly & collegiate team in Sydney.
In this role you will undertake a:
- Broad mix of commercial, complex leasing & development work across a variety of sectors including industrial, retail, hospitality and residential.
- Drive business with large corporates & institutional clients including Australian and offshore property funds.
- Manage high value real estate acquisitions in various jurisdictions, at both asset and fund level.
- You will work with an approachable partner and have regular client contact.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 4-6 years’ PAE in commercial property – with some exposure to leasing & development;
- Excellent drafting & interpersonal skills.
- You will be autonomous & run your own files.
- Possess managerial qualities with mentorship abilities.
- You will be motivated, energetic and enjoy building relationships with clients.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Direct path to Partnership.
- Flexible working practices.
- Secondment opportunities internationally.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 029 195 2981/0421 171 391.