- North Ryde
- $160000 - $180000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive Salary Package with Flexibility
- Job Type
- 28 days ago
- Corporate Funds Lawye
- Top ASX Listed Organisation
- High profile, corporate funds transactions
This top ASX Listed Organisation is seeking an experienced lawyer to join its growing Legal & Compliance team based in Sydney. Reporting into the General Counsel this is a newly created role for a technically strong funds lawyer with a strong background in both structured finance, private equity fundraising & investing. This is an excellent opportunity to be an integral part of an expanding, dynamic and fast paced business.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing commercially relevant legal advice on the establishment of new investment structures and the management of existing funds and bespoke products
- Advising the business and senior executives on a range of legal and regulatory issues and pro-actively managing legal risk
- Supporting the business with legal services including contract review, document preparation and transaction management
- Where required, working with external law firms to deliver major product and/or corporate initiatives
- Assisting the General Counsel on various project based assignments and initiatives
- Ideally between 4 to 6 years PQE working for a top tier law firm or in-house organisation
- Experience across funds management, structured finance with related corporate M&A transactional experience being favorable
- Strong understanding of relevant Corporations Act and ASX Listing Rules
- Relevant experience in establishing different investment fund structures and providing advice in relation to related legal issues
- Strong project and transaction management experience
- Pro-active and positive attitude and ability to thrive in a fast paced growth orientated environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a first time move in house or an in house lawyer seeking to take their career to the next level.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large 0434 294 665.