- Salary information available on request
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Chambers recognised Partners
- Global top tier firm
- Excellent career development opportunities
International Top Tier Firm
This Project Finance team advises across a range of borrowers and bank syndicates to negotiate and document project finance for complex energy and infrastructure development projects and acquisitions and they are trailblazers in the Australian market! Their partners have a wealth of expertise and are renowned for their ability to advise clients on the technical aspects of transactions, while taking into account their commercial needs.
Recently they have grown significantly creating an opportunity for a Senior Associate to join the dynamic and enthusiastic Melbourne team!
The key responsibilities and requirements for this role are as follows;
- Work on both the project delivery and finance aspects of major infrastructure and energy transactions for a range of sponsor and bank clients
- Assist and advise both domestic and international banks and large listed corporates on commercial and finance contracts
- Work on a range of high profile project finance transactions from high-value projects and acquisitions to complex restructuring
- Assist with all business development related activities
The successful candidate will need to be an energetic, driven and focused individual with exceptional academic achievements. Other requirements for this role are as follows;
- A minimum a of 6 years’ experience in Project Finance or Project Delivery, ideally gained within a top tier or large international banking practice
- Exceptional analytical, technical and drafting skills
- Demonstrated experience dealing with complex transactions
- The ability to run smaller transactional matters autonomously
- Outstanding client liaison skills
This is a genuine career opportunity to work with leaders in the field in a global firm offering mentoring, career progression opportunities along with a long list of benefits.
You will have the opportunity to gain high-end transactional and advisory experience and help achieve financial close on complex transactions in both Australia and internationally. This role will no doubt act as a cornerstone in your career with significant growth and learning opportunities.
This is one of several Project Finance roles FutureYou is recruiting in Melbourne for leading firms. For a confidential discussion about all of your options, please contact Anna Caelli on (03) 8547 1386 or 0478 832 930. Alternatively, to apply for this position, please click the 'Apply’ button.