- Sydney C B D
- $29 - $34 per hour, Benefits: super
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Leading Australian law firm
- Legal Secretary to collaborate with the Policy and Regulation legal team
- Temporary role with competitive hourly rate (18th March - 29th March)
Our client is a leading global tier 1 law firm, with multiple recognise awards, the business is currently enjoying sustained growth and success.
Our client is seeking a talented and experienced intermediate Legal Secretary to join their Policy and Regulation Legal team on a temporary basis (18th March - 29th March 2019).
It is a great opportunity to apply your strong secretarial skills and knowledge in an excellent team environment within a global law firm.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2-4 years experience in a similar role within a law firm
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Demonstrates cooperation & is a team-player
- Exceptional problem solving and communication skills
- A positive outlook and a high level of commitment
In return for your expertise and enthusiasm, my client will offer competitive remuneration ($29 - $34 p/h + super) and a possibiltiy of extension. You must be available from the 18th March - 29th March 2019.
Interested? Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP!
If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Alanagh Hunt in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2950.