- Salary information available on request
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
- Leading mid sized firm
- Varied and exciting role
- Competitive remuneration & benefits
A reputable mid-sized firm proud of their collegiate environment and a culture that actively embraces and fosters diversity and inclusion.
They are recognised for community and pro bono work as well as their diversity. They are also at the forefront of women in leadership positions within the industry.
Their Property team is seeking a Senior Associate to assist with advising on some of the country’s most significant property and development transactions.
Assisting with acquisitions, sale, development and leasing of CBD office buildings, retail shopping centres, hotels and tourism developments, industrial complexes, rural properties and ‘off the plan’ residential units.
What you will bring to the role:
We are looking for outstanding lawyers to join this Commercial Property group in Melbourne with the following qualities:
- 4-7 years post admission experience
- a strong knowledge of property developments, strata and community titling, acquisitions, disposals and leasing
- superior analytical and drafting skills
- commercial awareness and the ability to work effectively with clients
- the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- willingness to supervise and mentor lawyers, law clerks and non-legal staff
What’s in it for you?
They offer exceptional training opportunities, mentoring programs and other benefits and as a leading national firm, they offer competitive remuneration and professional variety, coupled with a flexible approach. For Senior Associate level candidates track to partnership on the horizon!
This firm strives to create a positive, stimulating and diverse work environment and they have initiatives in place that ensure that the firm’s culture is welcoming and supportive.
This is one of several Property roles FutureYou is recruiting in Melbourne. For a confidential discussion about all of your options, please contact Anna Caelli on (03) 8547 1386 or 0478 832 930. Alternatively, to apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button.