- $150000 - $195000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Impressive Client Portfolio
- GRC Technology Expert
- Employer of Choice
Our client, a global leading consultancy renowned for their thought leadership and innovation are currently expanding their GRC Technology Advisory practice.
As an GRC technology strategist, you will have a track record of successful GRC implementations utlising a broad range of vendor solutions. You will have first-hand knowledge of the business problems that GRC solutions are designed to solve and will have led teams through the organisation change required for a successful implementation.
- Advising clients on GRC technologies and working with them on business case development and vendor selection
- Leading GRC implementation projects across the entire system development life cycle
- Actively identifying and driving new GRC business development opportunities and preparing tenders and proposal
- Supporting the delivery of IT strategy, governance and risk management reviews as well as providing recommendations for improvement and implementation support;
- Building a team of GRC professionals to support of clients needs
- A minimum of 5 years+ prior experience with GRC technology solutions
- Ability to guide clients through the process of understanding business and technical requirements and selecting a GRC technology platform that will deliver business value
- Familiar with leading GRC technology suites and ability to articulate relative strengths and weaknesses of each
- Domain expertise in enterprise risk management frameworks and processes, cyber security, or business continuity
- Experience in planning, leading and executing large scale GRC Transformation programs
- Experience in GRC tool technology vendor assessment, proof of concept demonstrations and selection process
- Ability to define and implement governance processes relating to use of GRC tool
- Familiar / Experience in the key project life-cycle of GRC transformations
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package, flexible working, career development, and an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings.
Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Marc Richardson in our Melbourne office on (03) 8547 31363