- $100000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
- Mature, fun and autonomous environment
- High growth business with great culture and working environment
- Market leading training provider
Our client is a leading National training organisation, who work with a wide variety of clients across Australia, from multinationals to privately owned companies. The business has been in operation for 10+ years and have circa 70 staff nationally. They provide a range of B2B training solutions including face to face and online training courses and specialise in the hospitality and retail markets. These programs range from full qualifications through to short courses and are delivered by their in-house team of trainers.
Reporting to the State Manager, the Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for identifying and developing strategic business relationships with potential clients. We are seeking someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for sales, a proven track record of success and someone who takes a hands-on approach to building business opportunities.
You will be an experienced Business Development Manager from a consultative B2B sales environment. You will also meet the following criteria:
- Circa 5+ years successful sales and business development experience within a B2B environment
- Any experience within the training/education sector would be advantageous
- Ability to work in a fast-paced business while providing excellent client service
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ideally you will be trained in a sales methodology, i.e. Challenger, SPIN or similar
On offer to the successful candidate will be a competitive salary package of base + super + car allowance + commissions. The successful candidate will also be provided opportunities for career progression, professional development and personal growth. An autonomous, fun and relaxed work environment and the opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic team is also on offer.
For a confidential discussion, please feel free to call Nick Hegarty on 02 9195 2330