- $130000 per annum, Benefits: +$14,000 CAR
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Globally recognized for innovation and best in class practices.
- Experiencing a huge period of growth.
- market leading organization
Our client is a global giant with a huge footprint across the Australian market and provide best in class service for all customers requirements. A customer centric organization with all aspects of business and decision making with the customer front of mind.
The Network Design Manager is responsible for analyzing multi-faceted information and applying insights to the design of industry leading, cost-effective & innovative solutions that meet requirements of new and existing customer. The Network Design Manager will also provide leadership and coaching support to solutions design to others within and beyond the team.
- Negotiate mutual agreement on working processes and manage effective implementation and auditing processes
- Maintain regular communication with other functions on issues, emerging requirements and improvement planning
- Present compelling solutions in appropriate formats to customers highlighting our clients value propositions
- To develop, implement and review process and productivity improvements.
- To facilitate the integration of new accounts, supporting the profitable and sustainable growth of the business
- To champion facility design capability enhancement/deployment in the Country team
- Together with the Senior Solutions Design Manager, develop relationships, design solutions and assist with the implementation and transition to the new operational business for Go-Live
- Develop sustainable, realistic pricing budgets and alternative methodologies that minimize risk, achieve corporate goals and are competitive in the market place
- Analyze client business requirements and take responsibility for the design of appropriate, innovative, world class solutions for the client, which are practical and sustainable in an operational, strategic and commercial sense.
- Responsibility for working with Implementation Managers, Account Managers and Operations Managers to ensure delivery of the proposed solution
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in either Supply Chain, Logistics or 3PL
- To have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a commercial role with business development or operations experience
- Extensive experience in start up operations and a proven track record in the development of new products and services
- Degree qualification (or equivalent)
- Exception communication and relations builder.
- Project management experience preferable.
This a great opportunity for a Network design manager to join the industry leader and grow with in a global organization.