- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
• Clear career progression
• Favorable mix - compliance to advisory
FutureYou are currently working with a vastly growing 4 partner firm in the Norther Suburbs. They have a great client base focusing on business services, business advisory and financial planning. Due to continued growth they are looking for someone to join as a senior accountant across business services and business advisory. This role will be very client centric with a lot of training around addition advisory skills. Close to public transport and parking they have a city firm feel in the suburbs.
Working closely with the Partners you will work on a variety of clients with a turnover up to $50 mill and various needs.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements, taxation returns, company trusts, individual and self-managed super funds
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Assist the Partners in managing, mentoring and reviewing the work of staff
- Tax planning, cashflow, budgeting and forecasting
- Running your own client meetings while providing comprehensive advisory
In order for you be successful for this role you should have;
- At least 4 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Work effectively in a team
- Experience mentoring and reviewing junior staff
- Continuous training to move up in the firm
- training on value added work
- competitive salaries
- great working culture
- Supportive senior staff
f you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to email@example.com
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.