- $80000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Migration and swap refresh approach
- Next day and on going support
- Global Financial Service - CBD
Deployment Win10 (Migration and Swap Refresh Approach):
- Sending email/comms to end-user to confirm migration schedule.
- Initiate user data backup from old Workstation
- Verify Workstation is ready for migration. Steps will be defined in the RunBook
- Initiate automated task sequence if required.
- Install tested user specific applications from software center, local share or physical, media as required and documented
- Complete validation and function tests once asset is ready prior UAT by end-user to provide acceptance Criteria
- De-install existing system and leave in assigned area. This may include boxing, labelling, inventory register.
- Complete all required reports or checklists provided
- Assisting end-user for UAT testing and signoff via remote desktop once pc/laptop is ready.
- Work together with the BAU colleagues on asset inventory update
Next day Support:
- Provide role of 1st level triage support to the end user upon completion of the deployment as well as other tasks that the deployment technicians can perform.
- Basic Operating System based trouble shooting.
- Mapping of network drives and connections of peripheral components
- Simple “How To” questions such as “changing system date and time” etc
- Dispersal / handout of end user support FAQ’s if required.
- Install tested user specific applications from software center, local share or physical media as required and documented by re-image
- Report all incidents into the Lead and ensure if resolution cannot happen immediately, the user has the appropriate support mechanisms to resolve the event.
Infrastructure & Ongoing End User Support
- Manage and resolve requests/support tickets
- Provide 1st /2nd level Support on IT requests/incidents
- Communicate to users relating to IT Incidents/Outages and changes
- Require to work on shift when necessary
Relationships & Communication
- Provides superior client experience and strengthens relationship with business partner.
- Collaborates with colleagues across the organization to get things done.
Consultant: Jessica Meadows 0291952924