- $70000 - $95000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Strategic project development & delivery consulting services
- Multiple Residential build projects ready to start
- Supportive high performing culture within a professional environment
Due to growth in the Melbourne office an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Project Manager to join the team. Working in the Projects team you will be involved in a wide range of projects for Investors, Institutions, Major Landlords in the residential sector. Be part of a team of world-class experts and work at the frontier of our industry on some of Australia's most exciting, innovative and prestigious projects. The work environment is fun and flexible, where you can stretch your wings and explore new passions in a company that champions your goals and lifestyle.
Your responsibilities will see you being involved in projects from concept to completion and will include client liaison, managing and developing client briefs, cost management, coordinating project resources, managing the design process and contract management. You will also have access to an extensive Learning and Development Programme, with opportunities to develop personally and professionally.
- A tertiary degree in Engineering, Architecture, Building, Project Management or Construction Management
- 2 + years' related work experience managing the larger scale projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A proactive and self-motivated approach to work, with a can-do attitude
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and consultative skills
Drive your career, hone your skills and develop new strengths in a dynamic culture of constant learning, growth and opportunity.
On offer is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a well-respected and well renowned property business, excellent company culture that is collegiate in style and with a flat management structure. An attractive salary package will be put in place for the successful candidate.