- Highly competitive package & great benefits
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Senior Associate 5+ years PAE – leadership opportunity
- International firm rapidly growing
- Direct Partner access and mentoring
This firm is one of the fastest growing law firms in the world and has ambitious plans for further growth. They are a market leader in Dispute Resolution, and one of their key practice areas - workplace relations, is currently seeking an ambitious Senior Associate.
About the Role:
You will be joining a team that offers a comprehensive range of workplace legal services and you will work on high-end and often complex issues. This role offers, both litigious and non-litigious, and includes employment law, discrimination law, sexual harassment, bullying, industrial relations, work, health and safety, directors’ liability and protection of confidential information.
To ensure success you will have;
- 5 + years post admission experience gained from a reputable firm;
- A good mix of experience with advisory and litigious matters to match the breadth of their practice;
- Strong and dynamic leadership style and experience;
- Attention to detail and strategic thinking skills;
- A strong academic record.
This firms develops careers in an innovative and collaborative global environment, with a variety of training opportunities available. This includes secondment opportunities to clients and their global offices.
Also, regardless of role or level, everyone has access to virtual learning opportunities to help you develop your skills when you need to, wherever you are in the world.
This is one of several Employment roles FutureYou is recruiting in Melbourne. For a confidential discussion about all of your options, please contact Anna Caelli on (03) 8547 1386 or 0478 832 930. Alternatively, to apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button.