- North Sydney
- $120k o $130k base + super + bonus
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
• Senior Stakeholder Management
• Dynamic & Engaging Culture which promotes Flexibility
My client is a leading Financial Services organisation known for their employee engagement, culture, flexibility, and great reputation in the Australian market.
They are seeking a high caliber and dynamic IT Audit Manager to lead and deliver a breadth of IT audit engagements and manage senior stakeholder relationships.
- Leading end-to-end IT audit engagements from planning through to completion across various technical reviews including change management, identity access management, robotics, IT general controls and integrated audits.
- Building and maintaining senior stakeholder relationships through to EGM level across Sydney and Brisbane
- Responsible for decision-making and for determining the scope and direction of all audits engagements
- Maintaining a high-performance team culture
This role may involve occasional travel to Brisbane, approx. 1-2 days per quarter.
To be successful, you MUST have:
- CISA/CA/CPA qualification
- 2+ years of experience as IT Audit Manager
- 5+ years of total IT Audit experience
- IT Audit experience across change management, identity access management, robotics, IT general controls and integrated audits.
- Specialisation in Financial Services, Banking or Insurance will be highly regarded
- The ideal candidate will currently be an IT Audit Manager preferably within a major Bank or Insurance organisation.
- Big 4 First Movers who are currently an IT Audit Manager with preferably Financial Services, Banking or Insurance clients will also be ideal. Any secondment into Risk Advisory or Governance will be highly regarded.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment amongst high-performing Senior Executives and team members
- Experience managing senior stakeholders through to EGM level
- Excellent communication skills
The salary on offer is $120k to $130k base + super + bonus
Please call Neha Jain on 0421 114 847 for further information.