- $70000 - $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
- Beautiful modern offices based in the heart of Richmond
- Completely cloud-based firm with no timesheets
- Manage a portfolio of clients with up to $50mil annual turnover
FutureYou is partnering with a highly regarded boutique firm located near transport, with parking options in the heart of Richmond. This firm boasts beautiful modern offices, a spacious kitchenette and is surrounded by cafes and bars. Your new firm does all of their work retained, so there is no need to fill in any timesheets. The firm is also completely cloud-based, working with up to the minute technology.
The culture at this firm is extremely sociable and team orientated, with the firm having very little staff turnover. You would report directly to the partners as well as a for mid-tier business services manager. Staff have full autonomy over their client base, running their own meetings and providing comprehensive business advisory.
In your role, you will oversee your own portfolio of clients. You will review and train junior staff and run your own client meetings, with the potential to move to manager in 12 months.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements, taxation returns, company trusts and individuals
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
- Tax planning, cashflow and forecasting
- Managing your own portfolio if clients
- Running your own client meetings
- Assist the manager with mentoring and reviewing the work of staff.
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 4 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience running your own client meetings
- Experience providing tax advice to businesses
- Experience mentoring and reviewing junior staff
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.