- $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
• CBD location
• Newly created role
We are seeking an experienced Office Manager to work part time with the opportunity of progressing to full time hours. The role is newly created and is an exciting opportunity for an individal to come in and make the role their own.
FutureYou is based in Melbourne CBD on Collins Street and we are a boutique recruitment company specialising in various disciplines.
In your new role you will:
- Booking and coordinating travel arrangements for Senior Partners
- Supporting management team with administrative tasks
- Developing and implementing new office processes
- Ordering stationary supplies and utilities
- Organising/booking events
- Formatting presentations
- Coordinating social events
- OHS and First Aid
- Day to day running of the operations of the office
What you'll need to succeed:
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly professional, proactive, quick thinker with a can do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Experience with MS Outlook, Word and Excel is essential
What you'll get in return
- Be part of a dynamic team where collaboration and communication is valued.
- Flexible working.
- Option to work 3 full days or 5 short days.
- Earn a competitive salary.
- Gain additional experience to furthering your career.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Baker on 03 8547 1371