- $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- 9 days ago
- Be part of the BIG 4 firms with a team of highly qualified professionals
- Contemporary and flexible working environment
- Access to soft skills training as well as technical training
- Exposure to quality clients who are continually growing and require new services
- Modern offices, amazing views and the most up to date Technology
An exciting opportunity for a senior accountant to join the Big 4 in the CBD. This company is a very global professional services firm and work with some of Australia’s most reputable firms.
This is an ideal opportunity for a proactive, enthusiastic professional with experience in tax, accounting and business services in a similar environment.
This firm focuses on a long-lasting rewarding career and is known for the quality of service to their clients and dedication to forming deep and lasting business relationships. The work at the firm is varied and challenging, with clients’ needs ranging from tax compliance, self-managed superannuation advisory to business advisory and commercial support for a range of clients in a wide variety of industries. They have a very friendly and professional culture in which they recognise success.
- Provide tax and accounting advice and solutions to a diverse portfolio which includes local community organisations, family groups, trusts and partnerships, foreign subsidiaries and small listed entities
- Further develop your technical expertise working across services including tax and accounting compliance and business/tax advisory
- Play a key role across the full scope of client engagements including regular client contact and attending client presentations and meetings with senior leaders
- Become a mentor to other less experienced team members and encourage their continued professional development
- You will be CA, CPA, CTA or Masters of Tax Qualified.
- Degree qualified in accounting or other business discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in public practice
- Previous supervisory experience leading a team
- Good knowledge of income tax, GST and accounting standards
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Xero & MYOB experience
- Learn from the best – highly educated team of professionals
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Collaborative and inclusive culture
- Career development and progression into higher roles with high quality professional learning programs
- Opportunity to work on a broad and complex client base
- After work Friday drinks – sociable friendly environment
- Amazing views and great CBD location
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com