- Sydney C B D
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
$60,000 - $70,000 package
Accounting, Business Services & Advisory
- Modern Offices and Excellent Up to Date Technology
- Social workplace, After Work Drinks
- Excellent Growth Prospects and Professional Development while you are studying as well as Paid Study Leave to help you with your Exams
An amazing opportunity for a junior/intermediate candidate to join a 3 partner Business Advisory and Accountancy Firm located in the heart of Sydney CBD. They pride themselves on a being small enough to help you grow and reach your individual goals but also big enough to challenge you with Interesting and diverse clients. This firm has quality and diverse clients varying from SMEs right through to Multi Nationals.
They place importance in Client Relationships and therefore you will have a strong client contact.
As a Junior Advisor you will have the opportunity to work with experienced and approachable professionals who will mentor and guide you throughout your career.
- Join the Business Services team as a Junior Advisor Role
- Prepare work papers and tax returns for individuals and companies.
- Prepare monthly accounts and lodge monthly & quarterly BAS returns.
- Completed a degree in Business/Commerce majoring in Accounting
- At least one year experience in a Australian CA firm.
- Exceptional communication skills with a strong eye for detail and the ability to think outside the square and be solution focused
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Commitment to working as part of a team and delivering high quality client service
- The firm promote on performance and provide ongoing support for CA studies with access to regular training with various internal and external training programs to build both technical and soft skills.
- Support for your university studies, 1/2 day paid leave per week to attend University, paid study leave for final exams and a generous text book allowance
- Enjoy mentoring opportunities from Partners and Senior Managers
- Challenging and interesting work with clients ranging from ASX listed companies to complex Australian family businesses
- A Buddy to help you learn the ropes from day one
- Support to move into a more senior role in the future
- Social and professional work environments with regular social events and activities to reward the staff
For more information or a confidential conversation please contact Riona Canavan 0431085399